
Last night Brittani, Kevin, and Kinley watched Kaden so I could have a night out. When I picked him up he was in his pj's all ready for bed. We went home changed his diaper and went to bed. How could I miss those pretty pink toes? So this morning we woke up had some breakfast and as I was getting Kaden dressed I finally noticed! His lovely babysitters painted my babies toes!!! My dad didnt think it was so funny. It gets better. The gym I go to has day care so i dropped Kaden off this afternoon and when I picked him up the baby sitter said "it looks like someone had some fun with him!" My poor BOY
It was a good joke but payback is soon to come:)





1 comment:
Love ---- such a cutie ---- isn't life amazing when love is focused on and given by a child. Keep up the fantastic work. Love You XOXOXO
Post a Comment