Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to my amazing baby boy

Kaden,
Mommy loves you more than you could ever imagine!. The moment I first held you in my arms I knew I was the luckiest girl in the world. I loved you so much at that moment, but even though I thought I loved the most one could love, that love grew every single day, and I will never forget any of the moments we shared together this first year. The good or the bad. I am so thankful that our heavenly father trusted me so much to let me be the mother of someone so special and precious. Not a day goes by that I dont thank him for the best blessing i have recieved. You are my world. Heres to a year down and so many more to go!


i love you kaden dale firth..

No comments: