Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It takes alot of guts to post about weight..
but here we go!..
After having Kaden I wasnt to concerned about my weight..but its come to a point where it has gone to far. So starting off the new year I have decided to take the plunge and do something for myself. With the help of Ryan and Jordan having a wedding and Kadens first birthday in June I have had a great kick of insperation!
I started Weight Watchers 2 weeks ago. Up untill yesterday I was doing great! But then found myself a bit discourged. I was sick of writing everything I put into my mouth down on paper and sick of counting points.. I hadnt weighed in since I started so yesterday I thought I would give it a try. I stepped on the scale and realized I had lost 10 POUNDS! What a great kick in the butt!! Starting today I now have great motivation in achieving my goal!
So why am I telling you this?.. well I hope by making this public it will keep me motivated to continue my goal!! and not give up. So by June 2011 I will be down to my goal weight!

Thank you for letting me share:)
Love, Carli jo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is great you lost 10 pounds!!! I haven't been able to shake my baby weight either!!! Good thing they are worth it!!!

:[carli]: said...

If only it could just fall off with no diet or excersize needed :)and Yes they are so worth it!