Monday, July 5, 2010

Special Day for Kaden

Kaden you are such a blessing in my life. Mommy loves you so much!
Kaden,

I want you to know how great of a blessing you are to me. You came into this world at what may seem the wrong time to others but what came out to be the perfect time for mommy. You made me realize life isn't about the "fun" stuff. My life now has changed in so many great ways because of you. I am so grateful to be blessed with such a perfect baby boy that you are. I want you to know that your heavenly father loves you and will always love you no matter what. He will be there for you with open arms whenever you need him. You also have a great family who will do anything for you. We all love you so much Kaden Dale Firth. Thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity of being your mommy.


Yesterday was Kaden's special day!. My dad did such an amazing job giving Kaden his blessing. It was a perfect day! I am so blessed to have such an awesome dad! Love you dad!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was such a beautiful blessing!!! You looked beautiful too!!!

:[carli]: said...

Thank you Brit!!

Jamie Kent said...

Cute, cute Baby, glad you had a great day Ü