Thursday, June 3, 2010

What a Night!!

Wednesday night I officially graduated from Bear River High!! The night started great until I realized as I was listening to Ronda Menloves talk that I was having contractions every four minutes. I ignored them and went on enjoying my graduation! After the ceremony and pictures our family headed to get some dinner. We ordered our food, by the time it took us to sit down I had already had three contractions..there were still coming continually but now every three minutes.! At this point we jumped in the car, headed home to get my bags, then continued our journey to the Ogden hospital. By the time I got checked in and checked I was dilated to a 4. My doctor came and broke my water and within six hours my life changed instantly. I would like to announce the arrival of Kaden Dale. He was born at 6:32 am Thursday the June 3rd! He weighs 6 pounds and 15 ounces and is 19 inches long.. We are both doing well!
A special thanks to all my friends and family, especially my mom and sister! I couldn't have done it without you two..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Carli he is beautiful!!! Thanks for letting me have my baby first ; ) Happy recovering! I can't wait to see him in person!!!

Soria's said...

beautiful boy... Great timing
Sid

Landen and Heather said...

Congrats!! I can't wait until I am feeling better so I can come see you guys!! He is so stinkin cute!!